B&H ALLEN LTD (trading as Chichester Apartments)
These conditions govern all bookings made with: B&H ALLEN LTD ("B&H Allen Ltd" “us “we”) registered in England under company number 8527761 with registered office at 1 & 2 The Barn, Oldwick, West Stoke Road, Lavant, Chichester, West Sussex, PO18 9AA
The client (“You” “the Booker”) accept these conditions yourself and on behalf of all members of your party whether you are booking as a guest or on behalf of others regardless of whether the booking is made by telephone, by e-mail,
through the website or by any other means.
In addition by visiting or using our website, you agree to comply with the Site Terms and these Booking Conditions.
Any booking made by you shall be deemed to be an offer by you to purchase the relevant apartment arrangements subject to these conditions. No amendments to these conditions will be accepted unless agreed by email by a member of B&H Allen Ltd’s Customer Service Team.
A contract between you and B&H Allen Ltd shall only come into existence:
* once you receive a booking confirmation by email of your booking with the relevant booking details and the apartment you have requested is available. This applies whether you are booking by telephone or email or via our website. It is your responsibility to check your emails regularly and to
advise us of any change to your email address; or
* once our Customer Services team have confirmed acceptance of your payment details, if you are booking for the first time or do not have an account with B&H ALLEN LTD.
For clients who do not have an established payment relationship with B&H ALLEN LTD, the contract shall only come into existence once both of the steps above have been completed.
We reserve the right to refuse, at our sole discretion, any booking you make with us. It is the responsibility of the Booker to notify B&H ALLEN LTD at the time of booking of the names of all of the relevant guests and whether they
are adults or minors. Bookings for accommodation will require the full names and contact details of each adult guest staying at the apartment. For maximum occupancy in an apartment see Clause 8 on“Accommodation and Occupancy” below.
Non-corporate bookings will not be accepted from any paying guests under the age of 25. Proof of identification and date of birth may be requested at check-in. Should proof of identification and date of birth not be presented upon request, B&H ALLEN LTD reserves the right to cancel the booking.
Please check your details carefully before you book as incorrect or incomplete details may result in the booking being cancelled. Passport, visa and health requirements for you and your party are your responsibility. You are advised to ensure that you put in place appropriate travel insurance policies to cover
cancellation, medical cover and cover for loss or damage to personal property during your stay.
Bookings are confirmed only when B&H ALLEN LTD has accepted the booking by sending you a Booking Confirmation by email and has taken payment in full, unless otherwise agreed in writing (see Clause 4 on “Payment” below). For any booking to be confirmed by B&H ALLEN LTD, a payment date and method must be agreed in advance. Should payment not reach B&H ALLEN LTD within the required time, B&H ALLEN LTD reserves the right to suspend or cancel any bookings made and any deposit paid may be forfeit. Any late payments will result in interest being charged on the sum due at a rate that is 8% above Bank of England base rate for the period concerned.
Where B&H ALLEN LTD is unable to confirm the initial requested accommodation, B&H ALLEN LTD will endeavour to provide a similar
alternative and an email or other notification will be sent to inform you of the details. B&H ALLEN LTD will endeavour to hold the reservation for 48 hours in order for you to signify acceptance by making payment in full.
As soon as your confirmation and invoice are received, please check the details carefully. If anything is not correct you should notify B&H ALLEN LTD immediately. B&H ALLEN LTD cannot accept any liability if we are not notified of any inaccuracy in any documentation within 48 hours of it being sent out. If there is an obvious error in the booking confirmation or invoice, B&H ALLEN LTD reserves the right to correct it as soon as we become aware of it and
will do so within 7 days of issue of the booking confirmation or invoice or, if your arrival date is within 7 days of booking, no later than 24 hours before your arrival date. If any of these changes are material and are not acceptable, then you will be entitled to a full refund.
The rates we advertise are to the best of our knowledge correct at the date of publication but we reserve the right to change any rates from time to time. Rates can go up or down. Rates quoted are based on the rates prevailing at the time a booking is confirmed. Rates will be quoted in pounds sterling inclusive of VAT. Once a booking has been confirmed, B&H ALLEN LTD will not change the rate quoted unless you amend the booking. VAT is
charged at the rate in force at the time of booking.
3) Security Deposit
A Security deposit to cover any additional charges, including breakages, damages and additional cleaning incurred during your stay, may be taken at the time of booking or on arrival at the apartment. B&H ALLEN LTD reserves the right to deduct from the Security deposit, without further notice, all amounts chargeable under these Booking Conditions, including, further accommodation charges. B&H ALLEN LTD reserves the right to vary additional charges without notice.
Payment can be made through any of the following methods:
* Bookings can be made by debit/credit cards (Visa, Mastercard, Debit Card,) and credit cards will incur a transaction fee of 2% (+ VAT) of the total payable.
* Bank Transfer: Pounds Sterling (bank details are shown on the invoice and are also available on request).
Clients making payments by credit card, debit card or bank transfer must ensure that they allow sufficient time for the payment to clear into the B&H ALLEN LTD account. Access will not be given to your accommodation until cleared funds have been received.
Timing of Payments
The timing of when B&H ALLEN LTD require payment will depend upon:
* Type of client
* Whether the client has an established payment relationship with B&H ALLEN LTD
* How far in advance of the arrival date that the booking is placed
The timing of when B&H ALLEN LTD require payment is summarised on the following table:
Summary of Payment Timescales
Required for check in to take place
Required for Booking to be confirmed
No Days before arrival date that booking is made
Booking must be confirmed
Debit / Credit card / BACS payment received
Booking must be confirmed
Debit / Credit card / BACS payment received
Less than 14 days
Payment must be received
Debit / Credit card / BACS payment received
More than 14 days
Booking must be confirmed
Account within agreed credit limit and payment terms
If you are booking as a private individual, B&H ALLEN LTD require immediate payment by BACS / debit /credit card in order for your booking to be confirmed. This is regardless of how far in advance you are making the booking.
Bookings from Corporate Clients with no established payment relationship with B&H ALLEN LTD
If you are making a booking for a business travel stay on behalf of a company, which does not have an established payment relationship with B&H ALLEN LTD, and you are booking less than 14 days in advance of the guest’s arrival date, B&H ALLEN LTD require immediate payment by debit/credit card in order for your booking to be confirmed.
If you are making a booking for a business travel stay on behalf of a company, which does not have an established payment relationship with B&H ALLEN LTD, and you are booking more than 14 days in advance of the guest’s arrival date, B&H ALLEN LTD require debit /credit card details, which will be held on file, in order for your booking to be confirmed. B&H ALLEN LTD will then take payment using the credit card details supplied 72 hours in advance of the arrival of the guest, if the client has not already made payment by electronic bank transfer. Payment must be received in advance of arrival, in order for B&H ALLEN LTD to allow the guest to check in to their apartment.
Bookings from Corporate Clients with an established payment relationship with B&H ALLEN LTD
If you are making a booking for a business travel stay on behalf of a company which does have an established payment relationship with B&H ALLEN LTD, then there will be specific terms governing the payment of invoices which will have been agreed by both parties.
5) Changes to bookings
Once a booking has been confirmed by B&H ALLEN LTD, should you wish to change your booking, all requests for changes must be made in writing by email and we will do our best to help. Where changes can be made an
administration fee of £25 plus VAT per booking may be payable to B&H ALLEN LTD once any change has been made together with any other resulting costs (for example any increase in price).
All changes of date are subject to availability. Should any requested changes not be possible, the original booking will be re-instated. Name changes or child age changes will not incur any charges or administration fee.
6) Cancellation Policy
Once a booking has been confirmed by B&H ALLEN LTD, should you wish to cancel your booking, any request for cancellation must be made by contacting B&H ALLEN LTD’s Customer Services Team during office hours and confirmed by email within 48 hours of the verbal request.
All cancellations must be confirmed by email. Cancellation charges will be applied in relation to the notice period between notification of cancellation and the date of stay at each apartment within a booking.
Transaction fees are non-refundable.
Stays of less than 7 nights
B&H ALLEN LTD must receive notification of cancellation for bookings from 1 to 6 nights, at least 7 days prior to midday on the day of arrival. Cancellations received less than 7 days prior to arrival will be subject to 100% cancellation charge.
Stays of 7–28 nights
B&H ALLEN LTD must receive notification of cancellation for bookings from 7 – 28 nights at least 14 days prior to midday on the day of arrival. Where notification of cancellation is received less than 14 days prior to the arrival date B&H ALLEN LTD will apply a minimum cancellation charge of 7 nights accommodation.
Stays of 29+ nights
B&H ALLEN LTD must receive notification of cancellation for bookings of 29 nights plus, at least 21 days prior to midday on the day of arrival. Where notification of cancellation is received less than 21 days prior to the arrival date B&H ALLEN LTD will apply a minimum cancellation charge of 14 nights accommodation.
Summary of Late Cancellation Charges
If you wish to cancel or change an extended booking (see clause 13 on “Extensions” below), you will be liable to pay the total charges for the extended period in accordance with the scale above. These charges apply to
notification advised prior to arrival and/or during your stay.
B&H ALLEN LTD reserves the right to treat an early departure or reduction in the number of nights or apartments booked which results in a reduction in the overall charges payable as a cancellation.
B&H ALLEN LTD does not expect to have to make any changes to your booking. However occasionally bookings have to be changed or cancelled or errors in information or other details corrected. B&H ALLEN LTD reserves the right to do so. If this does happen, B&H ALLEN LTD will contact you by telephone or email where reasonably possible to explain what has
happened and inform you of the cancellation or change.
If a change has to be made or your booking has to be cancelled B&H ALLEN LTD will, if possible and as soon as is reasonably practical, offer you an alternative apartment of similar type and standard in a similar location for the same period.
If you do not wish to accept a change or any alternative apartment offered or
B&H ALLEN LTD cannot offer you a suitable alternative apartment, you will be entitled to cancel your booking and receive a full refund of all monies paid to B&H ALLEN LTD unless this is the result of an event beyond our control (see Clause 15 on “Liability” below). You should tell B&H ALLEN LTD within one working day whether you wish to accept any change or alternative apartment offered, or alternatively if you want a refund.
B&H ALLEN LTD defines a group as being two apartments or more being booked in the same location for similar dates. For group bookings, the minimum cancellation charges that will apply per group booking regardless of length of stay, are the same as for stays of 29+ nights as detailed above.
Apartments are available for occupation from 12 noon on the day of arrival. Any additional hours of occupation outside the available times in each period of 24 hours will be charged as one extra day unless otherwise agreed. Early check in and / or late check out cannot be guaranteed unless the booking is made from the night before arrival / for the night after departure.
Most apartments operate unmanned receptions, therefore B&H ALLEN LTD offer a sled-check in facility at all apartments with the exception of Stocklund House. Once you have arrived, please contact us using the landline provided, and we will attend site to give a detailed familiarisation tour of the apartment,
including instructions on how to operate appliances, should you require this service.
In order to ensure that a member of the B&H ALLEN LTD team is on call to attend the apartment , it is essential that the guest makes a phone call or email to the B&H ALLEN LTD check-in line (stated on the Booking Confirmation form) at least two hour prior to check-in, in order to confirm their arrival time.
If the arrival call is not made by the guest, a member of the B&H ALLEN LTD team will not be available to attend the apartment should you require this service. The arrival phone call must be made by the guest, regardless of whether an arrival time may have already been confirmed in advance.
In some cases, an accompanied check-in may not be possible. If this is the case, key collection details will be provided to the Booker prior to the check-in date. Access codes and other relevant details will only be provided after a booking is confirmed. It is then the Booker’s responsibility to ensure that the guests have all the keys, access codes and other relevant information, provided to them by B&H ALLEN LTD, to allow guests to access the apartments.
Apartment Familiarisation Tour
If an accompanied check-in has been requested, the guest can expect the B&H ALLEN LTD team member who has greeted them to conduct a detailed familiarisation tour of the apartment. This could take up to 30 minutes, but should give the guest all information relevant to living in the apartment.
Guest Terms and Conditions form
Before arrival, or upon check-in, the guest will be required to either electronically or manually complete a Guest Terms and Conditions form, which provides B&H ALLEN LTD with all relevant contact details as well as confirmation by the guest that they agree to be bound by B&H ALLEN LTD’s policies, which are specific to how we would expect them to treat the apartment.
This includes the following policies:
* Damages Policy: A copy of the property inventory can be found in the back of the Property Information Pack which has been shown to you and is in the property. It is the responsibility of the guest, to check the inventory schedule and to advise B&H ALLEN LTD of any discrepancies within 48 hours of check-in. If upon check-out any of the items stated on the inventory are found to be damaged or missing, B&H ALLEN LTD reserve the right to charge the guest, for the replacement of those items. (see Clause16 on “Damages”)
* Smoking Policy: Smoking is strictly forbidden in all B&H ALLEN LTD properties. If the guest wishes to smoke, they are requested to use the allocated smoking areas, or move well away from the building. It is the
guest’s responsibility to ensure that no one smokes in the property. A charge will be incurred by the guest, should there be costs for additional cleaning or any damage caused as a result of smoking or smoke damage in the property. (see Clause 12 on “Additional Charges”)
* Security Policy: One set of keys will be allocated to each adult guest staying in the property. It is the responsibility of the guest to keep the keys secure and ensure the property is kept locked at all times. If at the end of their stay the guest does not return all of the keys that have been allocated, we
will organise for the locks at the property to be changed. A charge of £250 + VAT will be charged to the guest. If keys are lost at any time during their stay, the guest must notify B&H ALLEN LTD immediately, and we will organise for the locks at the property to be changed. A charge of £250 + VAT will be charged to the guest. If the property is not kept secure the guest will be held responsible for any loss or damage to the property or B&H ALLEN LTD owned possessions. Guest’s belongings are not covered by B&H ALLEN LTD
insurance. Should the guest require assistance between the hours of 10pm and 8am due to lost keys, mislaid keys or being locked out of their apartment, B&H ALLEN LTD reserve the right to charge an additional out of hours call-out fee of £100 + VAT during office hours or £150 +VAT after office
hours. (see Clause 12 on “Additional Charges”)
* Housekeeping Policy: Our housekeeping team will empty the waste bins on the service day. For health and safety reasons, guests are required to remove personal and food waste from the property on a regular basis. Waste must not be stored anywhere in the apartments other than in the bins
provided. Guests must ensure that the floors and surfaces are kept clear to enable our housekeeping team to clean thoroughly. Our housekeeping service does not include tending to guest’s washing-up, though our housekeepers may wash a few items at their discretion on the service day. No animals are permitted in the property. (see Clause 9 on “Restrictions”)
* Check-Out Policy: Our standard check-out time is 10am. Should the guest, wish to check out at a later time, they must contact B&H ALLEN LTD a minimum of 48 hours prior to departure to enquire whether this is
possible, this may incur an additional charge. B&H ALLEN LTD reserves the right to charge an additional night for any late check out where agreement has not been granted by B&H ALLEN LTD at least 48 hours prior to
departure following notification from the guest. (see Clause 14 on “Departures”)
Before arrival, or upon check-in, the guest will be required to electronically or manually sign the Guest Terms and Conditions form to confirm that they agree to adhere to the above policies
8) Accommodation & Occupancy
All apartments are occupied as serviced apartments and on the basis that no rights of tenancy are created, If this contract is with an individual person (as opposed to a company) then by entering into this agreement the person is declaring that the apartment booked is not his/her principal place of residence.
You should note the following points about B&H ALLEN LTD operated apartments:
* Apartments are individual and vary in style, size and layout. Although B&H ALLEN LTD take care to provide furnishings of a consistent style and standard, furnishings within apartments may not be uniformly standard. Although accommodation and location are confirmed in advance, the
exact apartment may not be guaranteed earlier than 48 hours prior to arrival.
* The B&H ALLEN LTD website (and/or other means of promotion or advertising) may contain a plan of the layout of the apartment. The plan will only be a general representation of the accommodation. Actual unit
size, design, fixtures, furnishings and facilities may vary from those shown on the plan.
* The number of people permitted to occupy each apartment is limited to the number of beds, and the number of guests that B&H ALLEN LTD expect to occupy the apartment will be confirmed on the booking confirmation form. In some apartments extra beds can be provided and this will be at a charge to be agreed at the time of booking. If the number of people permitted to occupy an apartment is exceeded, B&H ALLEN LTD may refuse access to the accommodation and reserves the right to charge for additional apartments.
* You and your party must comply with any rules and regulations set by B&H ALLEN LTD in relation to our apartments. In any event we recommend
that you take time to familiarise yourself with the safety procedures in the apartments, the building and local area, paying particular attention to fire evacuation details and security.
* You and the other members of your party are responsible for payment of any charges made for use of facilities, such as but not limited to telephone calls (outside of any calls package included in the nightly rate), NOW TV entertainment services (outside of any package included in the nightly rate), additional laundry services, and for any other fees levied by B&H ALLEN LTD for the use of amenities (see Clause 12 on “Additional Charges”
* Where internet or broadband connectivity is available, you agree to use such services in a responsible manner and not for any illegal purpose.
* B&H ALLEN LTD shall use reasonable endeavours to retain any items left in apartments for up to 28 days after the guest’s departure date and to notify the guest that we are holding those items. Please email
email@example.com for enquiries relating to any lost items.
In relation to B&H ALLEN LTD operated apartments the following restrictions apply as standard.
* Smoking: B&H ALLEN LTD operates a non smoking policy in its apartments. Smoking in the internal communal areas of any apartment building is against the law and therefore is also not permitted.
* Security: B&H ALLEN LTD operates a strict security policy to ensure the health and safety of all our guests and staff. Non residents will not be allowed access to the apartments after 11pm and we operate a strict no party
* Pets: Pets are not allowed in the apartments.
Any guests who do not comply with these policies and restrictions and who use the accommodation for any illegal or unauthorised purpose may be asked to find alternative accommodation and B&H ALLEN LTD reserves the right
to cancel their booking with immediate effect and without refund.
Guests are expected to behave in a reasonable manner and to allow fellow guests and neighbours to enjoy peacefully the surrounding environment. B&H ALLEN LTD reserves the right to cancel any booking with immediate effect and without refund if a guest’s behaviour is causing any sort of nuisance or disruption to fellow guests or other occupiers of the building, or the guest uses threatening or abusive behaviour towards our staff on the phone, in writing or in person.
Although B&H ALLEN LTD will make every effort to ensure that guests enjoy a peaceful stay, B&H ALLEN LTD cannot guarantee, or be held responsible for any failure or interruption of, services to the apartment or the building, including electricity, water or any damage, telephone, broadband, internet and other communications, disruption or noise caused as a result of repair works being carried out in another part of the property.
However, upon notification by a guest or Booker, B&H ALLEN LTD will use its best endeavours to maintain and rectify (within a reasonable period of time) all services and issues (within reason) to B&H ALLEN LTD apartments, and will use reasonable endeavours to ensure any preferred supplier is made aware of, and rectifies, such problems within a reasonable period.
12) Additional Charges
Valid credit/debit card details must be supplied at the time of booking or upon arrival at the apartment to cover the additional charges detailed below.
Additional charges will be deducted from any Security deposit held or from the debit/credit card supplied in settlement of any outstanding sums and after an inspection of the vacated apartment. B&H ALLEN LTD will provide the
Booker and guest with a detailed breakdown of the additional charges where applicable. If additional charges are taken from the Security deposit the remainder will be refunded at the end of the guest’s stay to the person who paid the Security deposit.
In relation to any additional charge payable, in the event that payment under a debit/credit card is declined for any reason, or no card details are provided, B&H ALLEN LTD reserves the right to charge the Booker or guest direct and
this invoice is payable within 7 days of issue. The Booker hereby agrees to be responsible for any additional charges which remain unpaid more than 14 days after the guest has vacated.
At B&H ALLEN LTD operated apartments, additional charges include:
* Telephone Calls: Any telephone calls outside of the calls package provided will be charged separately. It is the guest’s responsibility to pay all
telephone call charges incurred during their stay in an apartment.
* Broadband: Broadband is available in all apartment locations. Guests are strictly prohibited from the use of the broadband and the internet service for the accessing of any pornographic or other illegal sites and material. Where broadband is offered, B&H ALLEN LTD will make every effort to ensure that the service is available at all times, but B&H ALLEN LTD cannot guarantee any internet or broadband connection availability. If there is a fault which is deemed by B&H ALLEN LTD to be associated with the user’s hardware or software, B&H ALLEN LTD will endeavour to offer support, although this will be chargeable. Use of the internet is entirely at the guests own risk and is provided on the understanding that under no circumstances will B&H ALLEN LTD be held responsible for any actions that may arise from the use of a guest’s internet connection. B&H ALLEN LTD reserves the right to pass on any records to the authorities if required to do so. B&H ALLEN LTD accepts no responsibility for any virus that may be received following a guest’s use of the internet; we recommend that your equipment utilises sufficient
* Housekeeping: B&H ALLEN LTD expects the apartments to be left in a reasonable state of cleanliness throughout the stay and upon departure. If, at B&H ALLEN LTD’s discretion, additional cleaning is required following departure, the cost of this cleaning will be charged as an additional charge. When the duration of the booking is in excess of 28 days, a discretionary final cleaning charge of up to £100 plus VAT may be charged. In addition, if an apartment is deemed unfit for occupation, the Booker and / or guest will be obliged to pay compensation to B&H ALLEN LTD for loss of revenues in addition to the actual costs of cleaning and repair.
* Smoking: B&H ALLEN LTD reserves the right to charge up to £250 plus VAT (in addition to the general cleaning charges) for specialist cleaning to an apartment and/or its contents where smoking has taken place either within an apartment or the internal communal areas.
* Keys: B&H ALLEN LTD will issue the guest with sets of keys (as relevant) and extra keys are available on request. If the issued keys are not returned on departure a charge of up to £250 plus VAT will be made to the booker. If between the hours of 10pm and 8am a guest locks themselves out of the
property and/or the apartment and requires assistance to re-enter the property and/or the apartment, B&H ALLEN LTD reserves the right to charge £150 plus VAT call out charge in addition to the charge for lost keys.
* Call Outs: If the call out number is used to call out the apartment manager between the hours of 10pm and 8am for any purpose other than an emergency, or if B&H ALLEN LTD are required to visit the
apartment at any time to attend a misreported fault, B&H ALLEN LTD reserves the right to charge the Booker and / or guest a call out fee of £150 plus VAT.
* Storage of Luggage: Where facilities are available and at its discretion B&H ALLEN LTD can store guest’s luggage at an additional charge.
* Other Chargeable Services: Details of additional chargeable services at B&H ALLEN LTD apartments are available upon request or on our website; e.g. additional cleaning, additional laundry services, hire of additional furnishings or appliances, or access to additional entertainments packages through the NOW TV box.
* If you wish to extend a stay, B&H ALLEN LTD requires notice in writing by e-mail. Please give as much notice as possible in order to facilitate your request. All extensions are subject to availability and rate change. Although B&H ALLEN LTD endeavour to gain details from the Booker or guest of the confirmed departure date, prior to booking the apartment to another guest, failure to give B&H ALLEN LTD sufficient notice in writing by email of an intention to extend a stay could result in your apartment being booked to another guest.
* Where notice of intention to extend your stay has been given, the Booker hereby authorises B&H ALLEN LTD to take all additional payments and charges from any credit/debit card used to make the original booking (plus any further deposit requirements). For clients who have an established payment relationship with B&H ALLEN LTD and payment is made by bank transfer, an invoice for the requested extended period will be sent to the billing address provided at the time of booking, and payment must be made within the agreed payment terms (see Clause 4 on “Payment).
* No administration fee is payable when a booking is extended.
Apartments are available for occupation up to 10am on the day of departure. Any additional hours of occupation outside the available times in each period of 24 hours will be charged as one extra day unless otherwise agreed. Late check out cannot be guaranteed unless the booking is made until the night after departure. Key deposit details will be provided to the guest or Booker prior to the check-out date.
B&H ALLEN LTD is responsible for its operated apartments, subject to these conditions. B&H ALLEN LTD will not be held responsible for the theft and/or damage of/to your personal belongings during your stay in any apartments booked. Therefore you are advised to ensure you have appropriate insurances in place.
All warranties, conditions and other terms implied by statute or common law or otherwise are, to the fullest extent permitted by law, excluded from any contract with B&H ALLEN LTD and these conditions shall apply in their place.
However, nothing in these terms and conditions shall affect your statutory rights if you are a consumer.
Nothing in these terms and conditions limits or excludes the liability of B&H ALLEN LTD for death or personal injury resulting from negligence; or for any damage or liability incurred by you as a result of fraud or fraudulent
misrepresentation by B&H ALLEN LTD, or any liability that cannot by law be excluded.
Subject to the paragraph above, B&H ALLEN LTD shall not be liable for any loss of profits, loss of business, depletion of goodwill and/or similar losses, loss of anticipated savings, loss of goods, loss of contract, loss of use, loss of
corruption of data or information, or any special, indirect, consequential or pure economic loss, costs, damages, charges or expenses.
If you are booking for, as or on behalf of a business or business employee, that business shall indemnify B&H ALLEN LTD against all liabilities, costs, expenses, damages and losses (including any direct or indirect consequential
losses, loss of profit, loss of reputation and all interest, penalties and legal and other reasonable professional costs and expenses) suffered or incurred by B&H ALLEN LTD arising out of or in connection with your, or your business’,
breach or negligent performance or non-performance of these terms and conditions.
If you are booking for, as, or on behalf of a business or business employee, B&H ALLEN LTD’s total liability in contract, tort (including negligence
or breach of statutory duty), misrepresentation, restitution or otherwise arising in connection with the performance or contemplated performance of your booking shall be limited to the fees paid to B&H ALLEN LTD under
B&H ALLEN LTD shall not be liable for any failure or delay in performance of its obligations which results directly or indirectly from any cause or circumstance which is beyond its reasonable control affecting the building or the local area.
Events beyond B&H ALLEN LTD’s Control shall include but is not limited to the following: act of God, outbreak of hostilities, riot, civil disturbance, acts of terrorism, revolution, the act of any government or authority (including
but not limited to refusal or revocation of any licence or consent), fire, flood, lightning, explosion, fog or bad weather, interruption or failure of a utility service (including but not limited to electricity, gas, water or telecommunications), renovations undertaken at the property, strikes, lockouts or boycotts, embargo, blockade.
Other than in relation to death or personal injury caused by B&H ALLEN LTD’s negligence, or any other liability that by law cannot be excluded or restricted, B&H ALLEN LTD’s liability to you in relation to these conditions is limited to the fees paid to B&H ALLEN LTD under your booking.
Damages to the apartment or contents caused by the guest must be paid in full by the Booker. In the event of any breakages or damage discovered after the guest vacates, B&H ALLEN LTD will notify the Booker by e-mail within one week of the guest’s departure, providing a detailed breakdown of the applicable charges and the cost of rectifying them. Where possible, B&H ALLEN LTD will supply photographic evidence of any damages caused by the
guest. Inventories and condition reports are provided at the beginning of the accommodation period free of charge, and can be provided at the end of the accommodation period if required at a cost of £50 plus VAT.
17) Feedback & Complaints
B&H ALLEN LTD aims to deliver the best possible service, but in the unlikely event that you are dissatisfied with the service offered, you should notify B&H ALLEN LTD in writing by email as soon as possible in relation to any complaint about the booking service. In relation to any complaint about the apartment, you should notify B&H ALLEN LTD as soon as possible in the first instance. If the problem cannot be resolved during your stay, you should write to B&H ALLEN LTD, 230 Oving Road, Chichester, West Sussex, PO19 7EJ, United Kingdom or you can call us on 01243 926440 or email
firstname.lastname@example.org Our policy is to respond to complaints received within 2 working days, advising you of who is dealing with your concerns and how we intend to address them. Complaints received
in writing will receive director level attention.
B&H ALLEN LTD reserves the right to change these conditions from time to time. Should guests be in breach of any of these conditions, B&H ALLEN LTD reserves the right to cancel your booking with immediate effect and without refund and the guests will vacate their apartment immediately.
These conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of England and the Courts of England shall have exclusive jurisdiction in relation to any claim, dispute or difference concerning these conditions and any matter arising from them.
19) Privacy of Data
We may use your contact details to inform you of new apartment launches or special offers that we think may be of interest to you. If you do not want us to use your contact information to send details of our services to you, please let us know by email to email@example.com
B&H ALLEN LTD
Trading as “CHICHESTER APARTMENTS”